How many times have you purchased a Pro Tools Tutorial video only to find that the tracks that the engineer is using would sound good even if you didn’t “learn to mix them”.
You really can’t relate to the way the tracks sound because they already sound better than anything you’ve ever mixed!
I want to tell you about my video called “The MixCoach Guide to Rock Mixing”
The thing I’m most excited about in this video is that…this is NOT a studio band playing… its a real band.. cut on modest means.. with a very modest budget…
- The vocal was literally cut on an SM 57 through an 8 channel pres that cost less than $100.
- The drums were cut in a tiny 1-car garage with mics that you probably have in your closet!
- The band in this video is “real world”… and this is the best kind of band to learn how to mix rock music.
By the end of this 4 hour video, You will master the art of correcting the timing of a loose drummer…
I’ll teach you 3 different approaches including
- old school cut-and-nudge,
- beat detective
- we’ll spend the majority of the time working in elastic time
When we are finished, you will think this was cut on a very large budget…at least judging by the sound of the final result.
You will also learn some of my “mind-hacks”… ways to force your brain and ears to hear how the pros hear
Check out some of this great feedback the video is getting:
“…I love the ‘mixing-for-the-moms’ concept, it’s spot on!!”
My mixes are sounding better already. After watching the Rock Mixing video, I went back to an old project and corrected phase issues, timing issues and re EQ’d a poorly recorded track. It’s amazing what small changes can make in a recording…Thanks Kevin”
If you are looking for a way to save an imperfect band or you are just looking for some award winning tricks to put in your arsenal, this video is for you!
- Over 4 hours of mixing tutorials
- Downloads so that I can mix the song too!
- The Confidence and ability to mix any band and make them ROCK very tightly